Invitation for BLIS & MLIS students to attend Workshop on Knowledge Organization and Library Modernisation by Prof. M.P.Satija
Feb 20, 2017
This is for your kind information that Department of Library and Information Science, Lovely Professional University is providing a great opportunity for Library Science students to get the practical knowledge about the field by organizing one day workshop on Knowledge Organization and Library Modernisation. This workshop for BLIS (Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences) and MLIS (Master of Library and Information Sciences) students of LPU Distance Education would be held at 9.00 am on Friday, 24th February, 2017 at Lovely Professional University Campus (Room No - 106, Block -18). The resources person will be Prof. M.P.Satija, one of the renowned personality of library science field having 30 years of experience.
Eligible students can register themselves through the link https://goo.gl/forms/eLzJNkmRFcKnyjSG3 by 1 p.m. of Wednesday 22nd February, 2017.
It is mandatory for the registered students to attend the Workshop.
1. Participation Certificate will be provided for attending the workshop successfully .
2. No registration fee will be charged from the students.
3. All the students must reach on time.
4. Students must bring pen and dairy/ writing pad for noting down the important points.
Registration for Personal Contact Programme (PCP)
Feb 18, 2017
This is for your kind information that “Personal Contact Programme” for all the eligible LPU DE students is planned from Saturday, 4th March 2017 to Friday, 10th March 2017 at University Campus (LPU , Jalandhar Delhi, G.T. Road, Phagwara). Time table for the same would be available on or before Thursday, 02nd March 2017 on LPU e-Connect. Registration for PCP classes would open from Saturday, 18th February 2017 to Friday, 24th February 2017. Students interested in attending “Personal Contact Programme” may register for the classes through LPU e-Connect by logging into their LPU e-Connect account using the path:
LPU e-Connect -----> PCP -----> PCP Registration
• No fee would be charged for PCP classes.
• Classes would be offered only for courses registered by the students subject to minimum number of registration in each course.
• A student can select few or atmost 06 courses for which he/she wants attend PCP classes.
• The students opting for hostel facility would be charged a nominal amount of Rs.150 per person per day (excluding mess facility).
• The hostel facility will be booked online on first come first serve basis and rooms will be allocated on the day of reporting i.e. Saturday, 4th March 2017.
• The hostel rooms would be provided on sharing basis.
1. Students who want to avail PCP classes have to register for the same through e-Connect as per the attached guidelines.
2. If any of the LPU DE student is not able to view the registration interface / the applicable courses / any other difficulty in the registration process, then he/she may contact at university helpline number 01824-300360.
3. Students who will avail hostel facility have to pay the charges in cash in account office (Block – 32, Room No. 103, Window No. 5) at the time of reporting.
4. It is mandatory for the students to bring their ID Cards along with them at the time of reporting for the classes.
Important: No student will be entertained for PCP classes without Online Registration.
Click here for Guidelines to Register for Personal Contact Programme
Carry your classroom in your pocket through LPU Touch Mobile App
Jan 28, 2017
We are pleased to introduce the updated version of LPU Touch mobile app which is available for download on iOS and Android platforms from respective online Play Stores/ App Stores. You can access and explore your LPU e-Connect account through app at anytime and at anywhere.
Important: The app is available for current students only and can be accessed using username & password of LPU e-Connect.
Download for Androids here!
Download for iOS devices here!