This is for the information of all LPU DE students who want to pursue their Higher Studies in Canada that an Outreach and Information Session on how to submit a complete and timely study permit application, is being conducted by High Commission of Canada at Lovely Professional University on Tuesday, 27th August 2019 from 11 am to 2 pm.
Purpose of the session:
· To provide guidance to the students who wish to apply for study permit to pursue their higher studies in Canada.
· To make the application process much more smooth and convenient for the applicant.
· To provide the applicants with the correct and right information and guide them on complete and timely submission of study permit application.
· To provide information regarding bio-metric submission, online applications and fraud awareness.
· To provide information about the use of authorised immigration consultants.
Registrations open for: All Distance Education Students of Lovely Professional University
Total number of seats available: 150
Date: Tuesday, 27th August 2019
Reporting Time: 10.30 am
Timings: 11 am - 2 pm
Venue: Lovely Professional University (Complete details will be shared with the registered students through email and SMS)
· No offline registrations will be considered
· All the students must reach on time.
· Students must bring pen and diary/ writing pad for noting down the important points.
· It is compulsory for registered students to attend the session.
· No Participation certificate will be awarded to the participants.
· There is no registration fee.
For any queries, please contact at 01824 521360