This is for your kind information that PCP (Personal Contact Programme) Classes for all the eligible LPU DE students are scheduled to be held from Tuesday, 28th April 2020 to Saturday, 9th May 2020 at University Campus (LPU, Jalandhar Delhi, G.T. Road, Phagwara).
All the eligible LPU DE Students interested in attending “Personal Contact Program” may register for the same from Thursday, 5th March 2020 to Monday, 6th April 2020 through their LPU e-Connect account as per the following path:
PCP -----> PCP Registration
Time table for the classes will be made available on or before Monday, 27th April 2020. Registered students can view their timetable through their LPU e-Connect account as per the following path:
PCP -----> View Time Table
Registered students can also view their attendance during the PCP classes on daily basis through their LPU e-Connect account as per the following path:
PCP -----> View Attendance
- No fee is charged from students to attend PCP classes.
- Classes would be offered only for courses registered by the students, subject to minimum number of registrations in each course.
- A student can register in at least 1 course and at most 06 courses; however, for getting online certificate for having attended PCP classes, the student needs to register in at least 4 courses and must have 60% or more attendance in the registered courses.
- If no student turns up consecutively for two days in a class of a particular course, the class of that course would be scrapped from the very next day and no benefit of attendance shall be given to the students.
- As the hostel seats are limited, hostel seats will be filled on first come first served basis at nominal charges of Rs.100 per person per day (excluding mess facility).
- Above mentioned rate is for 'Dormitory' room category. Students may book upper category of rooms i.e. 2 /3 /4 seater on the spot, subject to the availability of seats; the rates for which would be in commensuration with the type of rooms.
- To cater the students coming from far off places, no class would be held from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. on 28th April 2020.
- No class will be held on 3rd May 2020 (Sunday).
- Students, who want to avail PCP classes, have to register for the same through LPU e-Connect / LPU Touch Mobile App as per the attached guidelines.
- If any of the eligible LPU DE students find any difficulty in the registration process, he/she may contact university helpline number at 01824-521360.
- In case a student registers for less courses by mistake or wants to change the registered courses, he/she may click on ‘Deregister’ button and re-register with correct courses again within the PCP registration days. No request for addition/deletion or change in registered courses would be catered once the PCP registration is closed.
- The students, who do not attend PCP classes after registering for the same or who attain less than or equal to 10% attendance in PCP classes, will be debarred from the registration in upcoming/next Personal Contact Programme.
- From this PCP Session onward, PCP Registration Slip is available with Gate Pass Number mentioned on it. It is mandatory to bring PCP Registration Slip as without this slip, entry will not be allowed in the university. Gate Pass No. mentioned on PCP Registration Slip will be valid only for the days on which PCP Classes are scheduled.
- It is also mandatory for the students to bring their ID Cards along with them during the classes.
- No student will be entertained for PCP classes without Online Registration.
- No registration requests would be entertained after the due dates in any case.
- No 'on the spot registrations' would be catered during PCP days.
to check the Guidelines to Register for Personal Contact Program.